Papa Johns has been named as an Editor’s Choice Award Winner at the QSR Media Conference and Awards held on 27 June in London.
The QSR Media UK Conference & Awards brought together the most influential voices in the QSR industry to discuss the biggest issues faced by fast-food restaurant market. The conference also celebrates the top brands in the industry through the QSR Media UK Awards.
During the event, with platinum partner, Red Bull, fifteen of the industry’s top-performing brands were recognised for their efforts in various areas including leadership initiatives, marketing, innovation and sustainability.
The winners of the QSR Media UK Awards 2023 were:
- Best Digital Initiative Coco di Mama
- Best Brand Transformation Chicken Shop
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative Black Sheep Coffee
- Best Marketing Campaign Wingstop UK
- Best New Concept Caffè Carluccio’s
- Rising Star Nicole Cockburn, Popeyes Louisiana Chicken
- Best Innovation – Food and Beverage LEON
- Best Innovation – Health LEON
- Best Sustainability Initiative Coco di Mama
- Best Loyalty Program Chicken Shop
- Best Customer Experience Subway®
- Squad of the Year Boost Juice Bars,
- UK Special Recognition Award Chopstix
- 2023 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year Tortilla
- Editor’s Choice Chaiiwala
- Editor’s Choice I am Döner
- Editor’s Choice Papa Johns
- Editor’s Choice Popeyes Louisiana Chicken
- Editor’s Choice Burger King
Amit Pancholi, UK Director of Business Development at Papa Johns confirmed: “This prestigious award recognised Papa Johns’ achievements across the world over the past 12 months. My colleague Lee Reed and myself were delighted to collect the award on behalf of our whole team who have strived for many years to put people first always, within both the business and within the communities we serve, locally and internationally.”
Philippa Charlton, editor for QSR Media UK, commented: “Congratulations to all of our 2023 winners! Amidst economic headwinds, these brands proved that the QSR industry is adaptable to the ever-changing needs and demands of consumers. With their relentless dedication to quality, innovation, and exceptional customer experience, each winner has proven themselves to be the true trailblazers of the QSR world. They have not just served meals but crafted experiences that leave an indelible mark on the taste buds and hearts of their patrons.”
Nicola Maree, National Account Manager for Red Bull, added: “It’s an honour to be able to present and celebrate the wins of these brands who continuously showed creativity and a forward-thinking approach to serving their customers. Our thanks to QSR Media UK for organising this event to showcase these brands and discuss the future of the QSR industry.”
For those interested in running a multi-unit franchise or opening-up in a ‘non-traditional’ location, Papa Johns offers incentives in addition to world-class support, comprehensive training and national marketing. As a franchisor, Papa Johns supplies all the assistance needed to get your successful Papa Johns up and running.
For further information please see: www.papajohns.co.uk/franchise