Team Member Warehouse
Papa John’s - Warehouse (Team Member)
Warehouse Team Member, QCC Milton Keynes Location
The Warehouse Team Member is responsible executing assigned tasks within the warehouse and distribution operation at the Quality Control Centre (QCC) to ensure excellence in customer service through efficient product picking for timely dispatch of vehicles and delivery of products to Papa John's restaurants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Picking of sales orders in multi temperature environments adhering to the standard pallet configuration required
- Unloading returned outbound delivery vehicles and preparing them for re-loading
- Loading outbound delivery vehicles with picked product and dough
- Unloading inbound deliveries from suppliers
- Putting away pallets of stock into storage
- Replenishment of pick faces
- Participation in stock takes
- Completing accurate records of all relative documentation and / or transactions (pick sheets, delivery and dispatch notes, inventory count forms, non-conformance and hold logs, etc.).
- Participate in maintaining a sanitary warehouse at all times, through a continuous clean as you go approach, and other ad hoc cleaning activity as requested
- Adhere to all Papa John’s International and PJ Food Service policies as stated in the company manuals and other communications.
- Comply with site Health & Safety requirements
By applying you confirm you have these skills.