Team Member Production
Papa John’s - Production (Team Member)
The Production Team Member is responsible for executing assigned tasks within the production operation at the Quality Control Centre (QCC) to ensure excellence in customer service through efficient product manufacture which will enable quality products to Papa John's restaurants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Varied duties within a production environment
- Able to understand written and verbal instructions
- Adhere to and maintain high standard of hygiene cleanliness in a food environment
- Flexible work approach to meet team based work requirements
- Working as part of a small team
- Ability to work as part of a team and actively participate in team decision making
- Completing accurate records of all relative documentation and / or transactions within the production environment
- Participate in maintaining a sanitary production area at all times, through a continuous clean as you go approach, and other ad hoc cleaning activity as requested
- Adhere to all Papa John’s International and PJ Food Service policies as stated in the company manuals and other communications.
- Comply with site Health & Safety requirements
By applying you confirm you have these skills.