Warehouse Management Team
We LOVE pizza! It brings us all together. The world deserves BETTER PIZZA and we deliver it!
We are more than just a pizza company; we’re a pizza family and our secret ingredient is YOU!
Role of Warehouse Manager offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Permanent Contract
- Contributory Pension
- Employee discount program on shopping, gym memberships, holidays and much more
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all aspects of the warehouse operation. To ensure 100% delivery performance and excellence in customer service through efficient product picking for timely dispatch of vehicles and delivery of products to Papa John's restaurants. Responsible for QCC Warehouse budget control. To ensure accurate, efficient, cost effective and audit compliant supply of goods to our stores
Responsibilities of Warehouse Manager:
Skill and Experience Required:
- Able to lead and motivate the team
- Ability to form collaborative alliances
- Able to effectively communicate and provide verbal and written direction in English.
- Working knowledge of principles of temperature-controlled food warehouse, distribution and manufacturing
- General understanding of mechanical and mathematical skills required.
- General warehouse management system knowledge required.
- Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree or equivalent experience in industrial/food manufacturing preferred.
- Progressive management experience required.
- Working knowledge of local and national policies, regulations and audits required, i.e. HACCP, Health and Safety, etc.
You work hard every day for your family and we’re always hard at work to take care of ours. You deliver quality and awesome service to our customers. We will deliver possibilities to you!
Papa John's seeks people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and share our philosophy for success. Hands-on training, a clean and safe work environment, quality business practices, advancement opportunities and meaningful work combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members! Better Opportunities. Better People!
At Papa John's we call ourselves team members instead of employees because we believe it is only through a strong team we can produce the best experience for our customers. Whether at our corporate campus, distribution centers, our restaurants, or located internationally; Papa John's has a variety of positions for talented and passionate people.
Papa John's is an equal opportunity employer and provides excellent career opportunities for our entire team. Our company philosophies of promote from within and rewards based on performance are important elements of our company culture.
By applying you confirm you have these skills.